How do I open my spin-dial safe:
- Turn your dial to the left and when you see your number the 4th time, stop on it.
- Turn your dial to the right and when you see your number the 3rd time, stop on it.
- Turn your dial to the left and when you see your number the 2nd time, stop on it.
- Turn your dial slowly to the right and it should stop between 98 and 75, open your safe.
How Do I Change My Digital Combo:
- Do your combo changes with the door open and bolts extended.
- Your new combo needs to be a (6) digit number.
- Press (0) six times.
- Enter the current combo (1) time.
- Enter your new 6 digit combo (1) time and then enter it again.
- Your new combo is set.
- Try your new combo (2) times before you shut the door.
Should I have my safe anchored to the ground:
- If the safe is lighter than 750 lbs. I would have it anchored to the ground.
- If you buy a safe from us, we charge $85.00 to anchor it to the ground.
What is a good fire rating on a safe:
- The average response time by your locale Fire Dept. is about 20 minutes.
- A 20 minute fire safe is pushing it. A 1 hour fire rating is very good.
How much do you charge to deliver a safe and will you take it into the house:
- I all depends on the weight of the safe and what city it is going to.
- We do have a delivery trailer and we can go all the way into your house.
Can I come by your store and pick up a safe:
- We do deliver safes, but if you want to save the money we can load it into your vehicle.
- Remember, it is easier to unload a safe than it is to load.
Are there any warranties on the OutLaw Gun Safes:
- Lifetime replacement on the safe if it is in a fire or burglarized.
- 2 years on the digital or mechanical lock.
Can I change the combination myself on a mechanical lock:
- No, you need a skilled tech. We charge $145.00 to change safe combos.
Can I change the combination on my digital comb lock:
- Of course. Its easy and if you don’t have the combo change manual, give me a call.
After I tried to change the digital combination the light on the lock keeps flashing:
- The digital lock is in a 15 minute lock out. Wait for 15 minutes and try again.
Can I convert my mechanical spin-dial to a digital combo lock:
- Yes, the new digital lock is $155.00 and the installation is about $150.00.